Over a period of 13 weeks and beginning on May 25th, 2020, Know Your Flow is an invitation to live life in a radically different way, as you remember what it is to be deeply anchored into your own cyclical rhythms and inner guidance system.
It is a response to the increasingly urgent wake-up calls of our bodies and our planet, beckoning us to address our disconnect and begin listening to what is needed, in order to come into balance, harmony and experience ourselves as truly thriving.
The system we live is linear rather than cyclical, pushing us into constant doing and achieving and endless to-do lists, leading us to run on cortisol (fight or flight/stress hormone) and keeping us in survival mode, which is not sustainable or effective and often leads to feelings of burn out and depression. Our cultural narrative of separation and greed gives us a sense of never being or having enough and as a result our internal and external ecosystems are suffering.
It’s time for change.
It’s time to start listening…
Encoded into our bodies lies a remarkable template of wholeness and balance.
Our wombs hold a key towards reclaiming our sense of connection, well-being, fuelling our creativity and alignment with our sacred purpose in life.
Know Your Flow will support you to:
○ Develop your sensitivity and self-awareness and start to recognise the different qualities of each phase of your cycle.
○ Learn how to harness the superpowers and flow with the challenges of each phase. Master managing your energy levels – more balance, less burn out!
○ Develop a new relationship with your body, learn how to read her language and respond. Address any challenging menstrual symptoms you have and learn how to work with them.
○ Experience how the cycle ‘works’ you and how listening to what is revealed offers you all the personal and spiritual growth you could want!
○ Develop a new repertoire of healthy self-care habits around your emotional resilience and well-being.
○ Join a growing global community of women who are using Menstrual Cycle Awareness for revolutionising their self-care and creativity, and manifesting soul-aligned visions, for the well-being of our planet!
Now in it’s third evolution, Know Your Flow is attuned and personalised to your flow, which means that each week you will receive content based on where you are in your cycle, plus additional support and holding through the one-to-one sessions, the guided embodiment and meditation practices.
With an intimate group of fellow explorers, you will embark on a journey of three ‘spirals’ as you follow the rhythms of your womb and deepen your embodied understanding of each phase with each cycle.
There are two ways you can join:
(A limited number of discounted places are available for those who are unemployed/students or on benefits. Please send a letter of introduction & motivation, if interested)
➳ Two one-to-one hour long mentoring sessions with me to begin and end the program
➳ Weekly 10-15 minute video with a topic and enquiry, themed to match where you are in your cycle. Watch it whenever you want!
➳ Text messages to your phone twice a week with inspiration and gentle reminders to keep you on track
➳ Six guided meditations for the different aspects of your cycle: ‘Embodying the different Seasons within’, ‘Resting in the Inner Sanctum during our Bleed’, ‘Self-cherishing during Spring’, ‘Finding Grounding in Summer’, ‘Holding ourselves in Stormy Emotional Weathers’ & ‘Being Held by the Great Womb’
➳ Access to four Yin Yoga online classes with Liina Tael: Restorative Yin Yoga for Inner Winter, Yin Yoga for Balanced Chi & Blood Flow, Yin yoga for the womb: using the wall, Yin yoga with gentle movement & a Yoga Nidra Practice for all Seasons
➳ The possibility to take part in group calls twice a month with the Know Your Flow collective (there are over 70 of us who have participated in the program so far), to share experiences and enquiries
➳ Access to a private Facebook group to share with other members. Support from me, answering any questions you might have.
➳ Cycle chart in PDF form
➳ Playlists for each part of your cycle
A deeper immersion, that includes all of the above plus the opportunity to be personally guided and held by me throughout the entire journey:
➳ Weekly 1 hour mentoring session with me for 13 weeks
➳ A 75 minute Menstrual Medicine Journey with me (a guided journey to deepen your understanding which aspect of the cycle is currently working you!)
(Or 3 monthly instalments of 340€)
What you can expect:
○ Introduction to the daily practice of Cycle Tracking
○ In depth explanation of each phase
○ Read the signs of your body and learn how to work with challenges and symptoms that may show up
○ Use nutrition and food as medicine for supporting your cycle and optimal hormonal health
○ Simple rituals for creating a magical bleed
Getting to know the Feminine:
○ Access the archetypes of the maiden, mother, lover & priestess through the womb & utilizing their gifts
○ Master the two energetic currents of the Yin & Yang
○ Work with the archetypal Feminine wound of ‘not-enoughness’
○ Cultivate magnetism & flow rather than pushing & burn out
Cultivating Emotional Literacy:
○ Understand and navigate your inner critic
○ Learn to work with reactivity and how to hold yourself in your vulnerability
○ Practice to identify & ask for what you need
○ Meet internalised oppression & move into connection and new ways of relating
○ Become a pioneer in uncovering collective cultural blindspots
○ Reclaim embodied ways of knowing and redefine ‘intelligence’. Strengthen your intuition and experience ‘being’ a body, rather than ‘having’ one.
○ Cultivate balance so that you can let that overflow into a world that desperately needs it!
○ Re-sensitize. Discover more depth and richness in the world around you.
○ Navigate cycle-related conflict in relationship
○ Develop healthy boundaries as compassionate self-care.
○ Explore your relationship to desire and learn how to use desire as a compass in life
○ Make peace with your need to rest and spend time simply being
○ Synch your projects, business and creative endeavours with your cycle for ultimate ease and flow
○ Use your cycle for soul-aligned manifestation
Who am I?
Hi, my name is Ruby.
I’m an earth-lover, a truth-seeker, a mischief-maker, seemingly born with a fierceness for figuring out what feels truthful beyond my conditioning and embodying that, regardless of how against the grain it might be. And that hasn’t always been easy!
Sometimes that’s meant being a little wild and living an unconventional life, drawn like a magnet to the taboo. Based in London and then Berlin, I worked professionally with sexuality for ten years in various forms, ranging from burlesque & fetish costume design to a being a sex-worker, pro-domme, intimacy coach and for the last eight, offering workshops on human relating all over the world.
While it was full of adventures and expansion and growth, it was a fast pace and a lot of intensity for my nervous system, and I began to feel the whisperings of my soul that it was time for another evolution.
I remember the moment I found out about Menstrual Cycle Awareness, and the massive, full body YES I felt to devote myself to this practice. After having immersed myself in the topic of female leadership for a while, the burning question of how women might have a different style of leadership to men (and how important for the world this would be!), studying the female body and the qualities of the womb made deep sense to me.
And thus started my initiation into womb-led living…
I say initiation because that’s what it’s felt like.
Life got a bit magic. How could it not? We are tapping into the creative principle of the universe!
In some ways, life got a lot easier as I relaxed into the ‘holding’ of my womb, and became a collaborator with my body, starting to go with my flow, rather than against it.
And in some ways it has not been easy…. initiations never are! The more deeply anchored into my womb and body I am, the more layers of trauma come up to be met and tenderly integrated. Through this practice, we are chipping away at many generations of a disconnected, oppressive way of being in the world, that has led us to feel so separate from our bodies and life and our planet. It’s hard work going against the grain and there are some pretty big forces out there that have invested interests in continuing these systems that we are creating alternatives to, through this practice.
The idea that ‘change requires force and the more force the bigger the change’ is outdated. I believe in a quiet revolution that starts from the ground up – literally – as we feel the whisperings of the earth through the soles of our feet. Letting nature and our bodies guide us, we can return to being embedded in the flow with life, naturally anchored into connection and abundance.
We are the quiet revolution, weaving a web of connection and solidarity to life around the world, reclaiming what it is to thrive as a woman in today’s world.
I’m glad you’re here.
Feel free to email me on info @ alchemy-eros.com or:
What previous participants say…
Know your Flow is a journey into the wisdom that your cycles holds. It is an invitation to womanhood and knowing about the ups and downs and in and outs of your cycle to support your wellbeing. I received such a sensitivity for my body, the different parts of my cycle and the wisdom each part contains.
Through this work, I gained a notion of celebrating my period and my cycle overall as a source of wisdom, strength, and power. I had my first experiences of enjoying to celebrate and honour my bleed. This is not only nice in and of itself, it also helped to relax my bodily response to this period of time that I have struggled with in the past. I am really grateful to you, Ruby, to open my eyes to this immense opportunity of release and letting go of the old and embracing the new that is scripted in my body. What a great thing!
I thought I was already quite in tune with my cycle, but with Know Your Flow I realized that there are so many more nuances and levels to discover! The days between ovulation and menstruation are becoming an incredible mandala of information and I am becoming more accurate with my needs and learning to fully honour each day of my cycle.
Know Your Flow gave me an intimate new language I wasn’t speaking before, and connection with a tribe of women who speaks this language. I received acknowledgment, validation and new found joy for having a woman’s body; that bleeds, that creates, that contains, that is cyclical. I speak more with my body than I did before, I feel my womb more than ever!
What I truly value about your work – alongside the content and healing powers of the videos – are also your honest sharings with us. It doesn‘t feel like you‘re positioning yourself high up on a pedestal, pretending you have it all figured out, which makes me feel like leadership and teaching can actually come from a place of love, ongoing growth, healing and mutual respect.
I don’t have a regular cycle, can I still take part?
- Yes, you are welcome to take part. If you have a regular and average length cycle, it would mean that you’d be in a different season each week and watching the corresponding videos would take 13 weeks. As you choose when to watch each video though you can go at whatever pace or in whatever rhythm fits you.
I’m peri-menopausal, can I take part?
- You are most welcome to take part if you feel the pull, however if your cycle is waning and irregular, it would probably not work out with watching a different video each week that corresponds with each phase of your cycle. You might still really enjoy and benefit from the content though!
I’m on the pill, can I take part?
- If you’re on the pill, it means that you don’t have a real menstrual cycle, but you are still more than welcome to take part and use it as an opportunity to deepen the connection to yourself!
I have endometriosis / polycystic ovary syndrome / fibroids: will this program cure me?
- While I’ve seen the practice of Menstrual Cycle Awareness support challenging hormonal conditions such as these, especially when combined with dietary changes, this program is no guarantee for transforming your condition, and is not a substitute for professional healthcare. If you come under the large percentage of women who are challenged by these conditions, you are still very welcome to take part.